Monday, May 18, 2009

SUPER-CON

I attending my first convention, the "Super-Con" in San Jose over the weekend.

Since it was my first I'd barely any idea of what to expect, I just went on impulse.

There was a row of celebrities as I entered. There was Bruce Dern, I think he was in Last Man Standing with Bruce Willis. There was also the man who played the Flash in the live action TV series around the 90's. Margot Kidder was there, you know Lois Lane from the Superman movies starring Chris Reeve. Dern, and Kidder both seemed very unapproachable. The Flash on the other hand was smiling and seemed happy to be there.

Humberto Ramos was there and getting all the attention. And making quite a bit of money off of commissions. I really wanted to ask him for one but I didn't have enough money for an Inked work, besides I dunno if he'd know who the heck the "Super-Wizard" was.

Anyway, It was very different, didn't know how to approach the ppl/artists at their booths, but I'm a bit asocial. There's always next time. Hopefully Avatar will have something in California in the near future, I'd be a bit more comfortable approaching that sort of booth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/trazodone-buy]buy trazodone generic
[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]neoral zon
[/url] ciclosporina y lactancia
neoral pregnancy
neoral psoriasis treatment

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]methylprednisolone for ear infection
[/url] online Cadista 16 mg
buy methylprednisolone 4mg dosepak
zempred 4 mg uses